Special Education Needs

The school has an allied educator trained in learning and behavioural support to help students identified with learning differences such as dyslexia, ADHD, autism etc. Parents may refer their child to her through their form teachers. Support in the form of in-class supervision or withdrawal sessions after school will be provided according to the needs of the child.

Sometimes the AED/LBS would involve parents in the process of getting professional assessment or support with external agencies.