- Live out our school values WISDOM.
- Develop leadership skills
- Have a more in-depth understanding and appreciate the traditions and culture of Chinese ethnic group
- Chinese New Year Concert Performance
- Public Performance (Value-In Action Project)
- Appreciation of Chinese Dance through viewing of professional performances
- Dance Exchange progamme opportunities
- Complementary lessons on contemporary dance movements and skills of perception, analysis and expression.
|Singapore Youth Festival Arts Appreciation Performance|
|2017||Certificate of Accomplishment|
|2015||Certificate of Distinction|
|2013||Certificate of Distinction|
Highights of 2017
2017 marked a fulfilling year for Woodlands Secondary School Chinese Dance. After months of rigorous and dedicated training, the girls put up a dance performance for SYF. This dance was choreographed by Ms. Wendy. With this dance, we hoped to demonstrate the energy and gracefulness of our dancers as they move in unison. We won the certificate of Accomplishment.
Other highlights of the year include the Combined Dance Camp. In the inaugural Combined Dance Camp, various dance groups from the other schools came together to learn about different dance techniques and forged deep friendships with one another.
We also had VIA activity in Sree Narayana Mission home. We put up performances for the residents there. We hope that through this VIA activity our members can learn to contribute to the community.